Do you know how attitude impacts leadership? Have you thought about it and done work as you learn to become a better leader? This much I know, Attitude is always a player on your team! Good attitudes among players on your team do not guarantee success, but bad attitudes guarantee failure! Here are the five truths about attitudes and how they affect teamwork and a leader’s team:
- Attitudes have the power to lift up or tear down a team
- An attitude compounds when exposed to others
- Bad attitudes compound faster than good attitudes
- Attitudes are subjective, so identifying a wrong one can be difficult
- Rotten attitudes, left alone, ruin everything
Choosing the right attitude and leading with it is essential, first and foremost. Dealing with a person whose attitude is bad can be a very tricky thing. Before you try to address the issue, you might benefit from a closer look at attitudes and how they affect an individual. That is where Leadership Coaching comes in. If you would like to learn more about attitudes, let’s engage in a leadership discussion. It is as simple as emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for a one on one discussion where I, as a Coach, can help you!
Until we talk, I wish you much success and more WOOHOOing in your business and life!